· Step One: Initial phone conversation – Marvin will start by having a discussion with you to ensure his services will be a good match for both you and him.
· Step Two: Initial Onsite Visit – While visiting your property, Marvin will discuss your desires for how the yard will be used. This will include your wants, needs, must haves, likes, dislikes, and budget for this project.
· Step Three: First Conceptual Design - This design is meant to get all your initial thoughts on paper and to see if Marvin is going down the right path.
· Step Four: Design Revisions: This design includes all the changes from the initial Conceptual Design; this process would continue until you approve your final design. In most cases, Marvin can get you to your final design on the first revision.
· Step Five: Contractor Proposals: - On approval of the final design, Marvin will work with licensed contractors to provide you with proposals to complete the desired work.
· Step Six: Design Oversight: Marvin will then work between you and the contractors to ensure your design goes together as planned.